Senior Community Development Specialist
Development before management:
- What does it truly mean?
- What do you need for short and long-term community development strategies?
- What do you get as a company from developing a community?
- When should you have those discussions and who should be involved?
How to maximize and measure ROI of community activities.
- Measuring success and return of community activities is something that isn’t done often enough in our business, but they are ways to do it. Thus, we should raise the following questions during the workshop:
- What’s the obvious KPI we can use to measure success of community activities?
- How can you go above & beyond the obvious to measure ROI of community activities?
- How to include retention and acquisition aspects in some of your community activities?
About your leader:
Nicolas Nottin has been working in the game industry for 8 years, assisting players in major online games at Square Enix Europe, developing strong community plans for the Total War franchise at Creative Assembly and now providing superior player services as Senior Community Development Specialist at flaregames GmbH. In his spare time, Nicolas is most likely talking about fashion on Instagram (@AuthenticNikko), making music or sharing his thought about the industry on his Twitter account (@NicolasNottin)