Katerina FlorinskayaLocalization Lead
If several lines differ by one word only, localization team usually suggests to the game developers: hey, cut the budget, spare time – add a variable tag.
· And if we translate not only to FIGS?
· Or even translating to FIGS, if we still care for the style?
· Or if there are several tags, and you cannot swap them?
· And if in a week we have more texts of the same kind?
· And, by the way, how will we check all those in our game?
Several cases with various solutions will be presented: with full lines to translate, and those with tags, - their pros and contras, pricing, and timing. Also, let us discuss the general tendencies in processing repetitive texts.